Hello, we have taken all the preventive measures for our customers and our staff, according to the recommendations of our Camping Quebec association, in collaboration with government measures.
The measures will be adjusted as the deconfinement progresses.
Guidelines to follow (COVID 19)
- Arrival is from 4 p.m. and departure is mandatory at 10 a.m.
- Wash your hands before entering your shelter, and before going to the bathroom (alcoholic gel dispenser available in front of the shelter).
- Actually, residents from same address can stay together in the refuge / hut (maximum 4 adults for huts, and 2 adults and 2 children for huts), with physical distance of 2 meters between each ”Bubble”
- Always maintain the physical distance of 2 meters (beach, trails, parking) with other campers.
- Outdoor gatherings: actually, maximum of 50 people. it is correct because our capacity is around 20 personns
- A canoe is allocated to your cabin – it can be rented for all stay at a cost of $ 20 –
- take paddles and jackets at the main chalet
- bring the paddles and jackets back to the main chalet at the end of the stay
- leave them in the cano or at the table.
- reservation for paddle bord or pedalo necessary
- Wash hands before using nautical equipment. An alcoholic gel dispenser is available at the beach.
- Queen size sheet compulsory to protect the mattress – pillows, blankets, dish cloths and sponges not supplied (Repair kit for hire) –
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. do not pet another dog.
Our Billie Dog should NOT be petted
- Limit your trips to a simple round trip home – shelters (if you are not from the Laurentians, do not go to grocery stores in the region)
- After your departure and your cleaning, our cleaning staff will ventilate and disinfect the cabin (counter, benches, mattresses, floor, shelves, door handle), dry toilets, common areas (picnic tables), handle of the cart – The dishes are excluded from disinfection and can be washed again by you before use (minimum duration of 6 hours and more is provided between each reservation).
- In case of symptoms, do not enter the cabin and declare yourself at 1-877-644-4545
Thank you very much for your collaboration. It is together that we are a barrier to COVID
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Anne-Sophie and Michel (514 462 0222)