Hello, we have taken all the preventive measures for our customers and our staff, according to the recommendations of our Camping Quebec association, in collaboration with government measures.
The measures will be adjusted as the deconfinement progresses.
Guidelines to follow (COVID 19)
- Arrival is from 4 p.m. and departure is mandatory at 11 a.m.
- Wash your hands before entering your shelter, and before going to the bathroom (alcoholic gel dispenser available in front of the shelter).
- Actually, residents from 3 differents address can stay together in the shelter / cabin (maximum 4 adults in shelter , and 2 adults and 2 children in cabins), with physical distance of 2 meters between each ”Bubble”
- Always maintain the physical distance of 2 meters (beach, trails, parking) with other campers.
- Outdoor gatherings: actually, maximum of 50 people. it is correct because our capacity is around 20 personns
- A canoe is allocated to your cabin – it can be rented for all stay at a cost of $ 20 –
- take paddles and jackets at the main chalet (whas your hand before try life jacket)
- bring the paddles and jackets back to the main chalet at the end of the stay
- during utilisation, bring them at your table.
- reservation for paddle bord or pedalo necessary
- Wash hands before using nautical equipment. An alcoholic gel dispenser is available at the beach.
- Queen size sheet to protect the mattress – pillows, blankets, dish cloths and sponges not supplied –
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. do not pet another dog.
Our Billie Dog should NOT be petted
- Limit your trips to a simple round trip home – shelters (if you are not from the Laurentians, go to grocery stores only if necessary for Ice or food)
- After your departure and your cleaning, our cleaning staff will ventilate and disinfect the cabin (counter, benches, mattresses, floor, shelves, door handle), dry toilets, common areas (picnic tables), handle of the cart – The dishes are excluded from disinfection and can be washed again by you before use (minimum duration of 6 hours and more is provided between each reservation).
- In case of symptoms, do not enter the cabin and declare yourself at 1-877-644-4545
Thank you very much for your collaboration. It is together that we are a barrier to COVID
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Anne-Sophie and Michel (514 462 0222)